Saturday, February 4, 2012

Football Card Super Bowl Countdown: 1 Day to go

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday!  Today is a good day to curl up and rest in anticipation!  Speaking of curling, how about some Chrome!

Today's offering is a value pack of Topps Chrome.  The funny part is that I forgot I had these until just the other day.  I was getting a pen from my computer bag when I found them in one of the pockets.  I'm not really sure when I bought them.  I think I have a problem.



These Xfractors look great.


The goldness of the Baldwin threw me for a second when I could only see the edge...I was a little disappointed, to say the least.

Of course, everyone loves the Orangefractors:


+1 for the Patriots on pulling a Mallett and another +1 since it's a parallel!

The updated score:

Patriots 15
Giants 14

The Patriots steal the lead right back with only one post to go!

1 comment:

Josh D. said...

DEnarius, DEangelo, DEsean....it's a sign! TRIPLE DE!!! What does it mean??!?!