Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A2 Brute?

Ok, coming up with the title of this post was tough enough. I have no witty remark to follow it with.  These cards are from A2Wolverine of No Relics Pulled. Many moons ago, I sent him some cards

He responded in a big way:




Awesome!  My Verlander collection has been growing steadily even though his value has been going up.  The Wright looks great with my Piedmont Blue Frame from the same set.  I've also got the Brown (/75) version of the Sizemore, so this looks great with that.

Thanks for the awesome package, Dustin!

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Nice stuff! Dustin, how come you're not sending ME some new Verlanders?

Greg Zakwin said...

That Wright Polar Bear is sweet!

A2 Wolverine said...

Glad you liked the cards! Dennis let me see what I got. I do believe we need to work out a new trade soon and hit up the card show.