Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trade with The Diamond King

Kevin of The Diamond King found a recently picked up Robin Yount relic of mine to be of interest, so we struck up a trade. 

Kevin hit my PCs well, including these beauties:


I have a bunch of parallels/chromes/refractors of that Verlander, but somehow always missed the base card.  The Wright chrome card is cool, but the picture just seems way too zoomed in.  Apparently Dave had to duck down to get in the frame.

Kevin also knocked another 2 SPs from my 2008 UD Masterpieces want list:


Every time I look at the Jack Morris card, I briefly think to myself "I didn't know Randy Johnson played for the Twins" and then I realize that I am actually just really dumb. 

The highlight of the trade was a BJ Upton 2007 SPx Winning Materials #/199:



I love collecting BJ Upton...it gives me an unlimited bag of jokes.  I mean, I never get tired of saying "I traded cards for a BJ". 

Thanks, again, Kevin, for a great trade!

1 comment: