Monday, July 11, 2011

2 Packs of 2008 Topps Allen and Ginter

I picked up a couple of blister retail packs of 2008 Topps Allen and Ginter from Books-A-Million while my wife looked at books.  I never got much 2008 A&G, so I was really looking forward to these packs. 


Pack 1:

BJ Upton
Carlos Pena
Alfonso Soriano
Nick Blackburn RC
Nick Johnson
Johnny Cueto RC Mini


>>> Off to a good start with BJ.


Pack 2:

Luke Hochevar RC SP
Matt Holliday
Tim Lincecum
Eugenio Velez RC
Kazuo Matsui
World Leaders Mini Donald Tusk. Poland


>>> Not bad, an SP RC a couple of stars and a world leaders mini.  Oh, wait...there's a 7th card in this pack...


Ok, that definitely makes these packs worth it.

Can't forget these two inserts, either:





That's right, I showed a ManRam relic, then covered it with a Code Card and a Checklist.  Eat that, Manny.  It's just Spankee being Spankee.

No comments: