Monday, July 11, 2011

Introducing: The A&G Boxbreaker Tool

I put together a MS Excel workbook to help me with my Allen and Ginter boxes, and thought you might like to give it a go.  I got tired of typing every card number, name and type.  Add on to that having to do Gint-A-Cuffs scoring, and you can lose a lot of time logging every single card.  Here's a screenshot of the sheet:


The checklist is preloaded, but you can modify it easily.  All you have to do is enter the card number, and the card name and type will automatically fill in.  In addition to that, you can also manually enter card name and type, or choose type from a dropdown list.  This feature makes it easy to handle minis and parallels.

Feel free to download and use it.

Download A&G Boxbreaker

If you check it out, let me know what you think.  I'm always looking for feedback (positive and negative).  Also, if you have no interest in using it, what method are you using, if any?

2 comments:

ShaneK said...

thanks a million!!! This is going to work wonders for Gint-a-cuffs!

Anonymous said...

If I can figure out how to use this I will be incredibly happy.