Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cards from Community Gum

Jon at Community Gum recently commented on a post that he liked a Gwynn relic I had picked up.  A couple of emails later, we had a deal.  Jon made me a happy camper by offering up a bunch of 2009 Allen and Ginter to get me dangerously close to completing the set. 



Several of those are SPs, too.  I love the Milky Way card. Too cool.  He also sent me a 2008 Masterpieces SP, which gets me closer to completing the set.  He also hit several of my player collections, including these great cards:


I love the Wal-Mart black border BJ Upton.  A great diving catch looks awesome when it is highlighted like that.  Can anyone guess why David Wright is celebrating? If you guessed "because that is Spankee's 200th David Wright card" then you are correct. 

Thanks, again, Jon, for the great package.

1 comment:

Community Gum said...

Glad to be of service! Sorry again about flaking on those two cards. They should hopefully arrive in a day or two now.
--Jon