Sunday, July 3, 2011

Space Shots Series 3...finally.

This video is long overdue.  By overdue, I mean these packs have been sitting unripped in my house since October.  They were the centerpiece of a "trade" I made with Collective Troll



How awesome is that.  I wait 8 months to do the video, I end up not doing it on location at NASA, and the camera runs out of memory after 5 packs.  I tried to start the camera with a new card and grab the last three packs, but the batteries died.  I said screw it and opened the rest of the packs.  These cards are awesome, Troll!  Thanks again.  I may have to complete Series 3 and track down Series 1 and 2 now.  This is my favorite card:


That's more or less the kind of thing I work on right now.  In fact, we have a similar picture of the X-30 National Aerospace Plane (NASP) concept hanging up in the office.

1 comment:

BA Benny said...

Great photography on thse cards. Keep me in mind if any of the dups have American flags on them.