Sunday, May 13, 2012

NBA Playoffs Pack Rip: 2007-08 Hot Prospects


This is a typical Target $1.59 pack pickup for me.  It usually ends up being a pack where there's only one like it, and I convince myself it's probably good, despite the fact that I've bought several before and been disappointed.


I really felt bad for Baron Davis when he dislocated his patella.  It just looked painful.  Deng it, it's actually an active player on an active team.  Ah, Lamar gets a point for the Lakers, and gets blamed for the Mavs losing the playoffs, haha!


That Pistons team with Billups, Hamilton, Prince, Wallace, and Wallace was one of my favorites watch.  This card is not as fun to watch.  Oh well.

Thunder....5
Bulls......576ers......3Spurs......3
Grizzlies..3
Hawks......3Pacers.....2

Celtics....2Lakers.....2
Jazz.......2
Magic......2

Clippers...1
Knicks.....1

Heat.......0
Nuggets....0
Mavericks..0

No comments: