Monday, May 28, 2012

NBA Playoffs Pack Rip: 1999-00 Topps Finest S1 Hobby (x2)

Last time I ripped one of these, I got the Odom RC.  Hese certainly made waves since then...


I've also enjoyed the baseball version of these.  They're very nice looking cards (except for the protective film)


Peja, I mean Predrag, sure looks young. 


That Szczerbiak RC is sweet.  I was always a big fan of him.  Not awesome would be the Odom RC.  I didn't need 1 copy, yet now I have 2.  Super.


I'm so glad Kidd finally got his ring last year.  As much as I would have liked to see LeBron win it, I thoroughly enjoyed Dirk and co. pulling it out. 

If you see anything you like, let me know.

Thunder....9
Clippers...9
Bulls......7

76ers......7
Grizzlies..6
Spurs......5
Heat.......5Celtics....5
Jazz.......5
Hawks......5
Mavericks..4
Lakers.....3
Knicks.....3

Pacers.....2
Magic......2
Nuggets....2


No comments: