Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dollar Tree Fun: 2010 Topps Football

This is installment number three of my Dollar Tree pack series.  So, Topps decided to put some cards into Dollar Tree's hands this year.  The five card packs are base-only I am assuming, since no odds are listed.  I only bought one rack pack, so I don't have to worry too much about dupes here.  On to the cards:






















320 Hines Ward - Pittsburgh Steelers
 - I don't have much to say about him, good or bad.

22 Matt Ryan - Atlanta Falcons
 - I might trade this card, or throw it away, or burn it.  I don't like Matt Ryan, because I was here.

400 Eli Manning - New York Giants
 - Eli would be my favorite player, you know, if it weren't for the other 1695 players.  If his last name wasn't Manning, he would be a backup right now.  The best pass ever:


149 Levi Brown RC - Buffalo Bills
 - Third-stringer for the Bills that went to Troy...that's all I got.

24 Classic Matchups Revis vs. Moss
 - A great corner and a great receiver, who doesn't love that.  Their first matchup this year: Moss had 2 catches for 38 yards and a TD on 10 targets.  Revis had 3 tackles and a pass deflection before leaving the game with a hammy pull.






















Well, for a buck it's not bad but I probably won't buy more.  I have two Dollar Tree packs coming soon, so stay tuned...and I'll give you a preview, there's a Dollar Tree hit in one of the packs.

No comments: