Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trade with mmmRhubarb

I have finally gotten to some trade posts I have needed to make for quite some time.  A while back, mmmRhubarb AKA Rhubarb Runner from e Rayhahn Rayhahn posted his end of our trade.  He sent me a number of awesome Michael Cuddyer cards and a few set needs.  The Cuddyers were mostly older prospect and minors cards that I really wanted.  Since I wasn't collecting baseball at all in the late '90s and early 2000s, it is nice when I can pick up some of the cards I missed out on.





















Great trade and I am ecstatic with my new Cuddyers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again -- I only wish I had more to send you.

So, did Cuddy start to learn magic tricks at a young age?

Charles @ Hoopography said...

Those UD SP cards are nice.

Great Blog Logo/Banner!!!