Alright, here's the last pack from my Dollar Tree trip a while back. I started with college football, so I'll end with college football.
79 Devin Moore, RB, Wyoming, Undrafted
- Wow, start off Draft Edition with an undrafted player...sounds like a UD failure to me. He's currently the 4th-string RB for the Colts with season stats of 2 carries for -2 yards. Sweet.
9 Jason Smith, OT, Baylor, Round 1, Pick 2, Rams
- Good recovery UD, coming back with the number 2 pick as the number 2 card. Currently the starting RT for the Rams
126 Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest, Round 1, Pick 4, Seahawks
- Nice, another top 5 guy and an ACC alum at that. Currently a starting LB for the Seahawks
200 Draft History: Donovan McNabb, QB, Syracuse, 1999 Round 1, Pick 2, Eagles
- Starter for the Redskins...which is still wierd.
299 Draft Class 2006: Jay Cutler (11th), Devin Hester (57th), AJ Hawk (5th).
- Pretty rare to find a card with three guys drafted the same year where all three are still productive members of the NFL.
And now, the hit that I guaranteed:
That's right, that's my second Dollar Tree auto all-time (joining my 2008 UD X Frank Catalanotto).
Xavier Fulton, OT, Illinois, Round 5, Pick 155, Buccaneers
- Practice squad player for the Colts. Not a great auto, but an auto in a dollar pack nonetheless.
Well, that does it for the Dollar Tree packs. Not bad pickups, and an auto to boot (any Illini fans want the auto?). I might just have to buy some more Dollar Tree cards, especially since they have college football.