Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fantastic Value: Part 2

Let's start with two packs of 2011 Topps Series 2:


Remember when Topps had an online thing where you had a realistic chance at getting a real card?


Meh.


A reprint of a 1989 Topps card. Isn't that special.



Not bad here, though.  The sparkly anniversary cards are pretty nice.  This one has a great picture, too.

Next up, 2008 Upper Deck Series 1 Rack Pack


Cool shots.


Ok, so maybe they're lukewarm commodities.


Now there's some value. 

Ok, moving on.  2009 UD Series 2 rack pack



I think those were both common.  Not much value there.

Since we're not exactly tearing it up, I'll go with 2008 UD First Edition.  It's not really possible to have value in that.


Maybe I'll sell this after he retires.  Probably not, though. 


I like Thome, but I think I have a handful of these already.


Don't worry guys, we'll get through this.  Just one more day to go.

No comments: