Thursday, March 27, 2014

2013 Topps Pro Debut


I grabbed a pair of Pro Debut packs hoping for a shot at a Puig when the craze hit.  I didn't get a Puig, but I did pretty well.



The design is the same as 2013 Topps flagship, of course, but with MiLB logos.  I didn't get any inserts, but I did manage two of the box's 4 hits.



Fu-Lin Kuo might not have panned out as a prospect, but his signature is pretty unique. 


This is Homer the Dragon of the Charlotte Knights.  It's also the gold parallel #28/50.  I really like the mascot cards, even if they are a blatant ripoff of Upper Deck.  I'm sure Colbey will be interested in this card.

I didn't get a Puig, but I certainly wasn't disappointed.  It's not every day that you buy two packs from a 24-pack box and end up with 2 of the 4 hits.

No comments: