Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2007 UD Artifacts Box 1 Hits

***NOT part of the group break***

Since I already showed my first 2006 Artifacts box, I might as well show my first 2007 box. 2007 is structred just like 2006, only one of the 3 relics may be from a past set, as we saw with the . I didn't realize that ahead of time, and I was a little confused when I got the first non-Artifacts relic.


A lot of times, the auto is the card you want to be the best hit in the box.


It's rare that the worst hit in a box is the auto.  Sometimes, though, that's not a bad thing.


Berkman is a solid relic to get.

This was a complete surprise.  It's actually from 2002 Upper Deck Yankee Dyansty Memorabilia.  It's not everyday you get a Chuck Knoblauch/Tim Raines dual jersey.  However, the last relic was the best:


Gotta love a relic of the Iron Man.

2 comments:

BA Benny said...

Some great pulls, I like the Yankees relics where they use good players but not the standard superstars. Can't go wrong with a Ripken either.

Dhoff said...

Wowza. Nice pulls. That Ripken's sweet. I still don't get what that Yankees relic was doing in there.