Thursday, May 12, 2011

Trade with BA Benny



I recently posted my group break goodness from BA Benny's super-crazy group break.  I made a joke at the bottom about listening to his New York accent, and it seems karma has found it's way to my doorstep...er...well...my neighbor's doorstep.  A retired New York police officer just moved in next door to me. I poke fun, but I really enjoyed the group break and looked forward to the trade cards he was sending as well. After all, BA Benny is the man, but I don't need to tell y'all that (BA Benny, "y'all" = "youse guys" in the south). The highlight of the trade is the sweet bumper sticker at the top of this post.  It's not going on my truck, though, because nothing goes on my baby. Instead, it will find a nice home on one of my collecting boxes alongside a couple Burdick stickers. 

BA Benny sent along some set needs for 2008 UD A Piece of History as well as 2007 UD Future Stars.  As for my player collections, he added some Verlanders, Wrights, and Justin Uptons, such as:

















He threw in some great Mark Reynolds cards:










and some Zimmermans:










and the best was a nice BJ Upton Jersey:
















It always amazes me how great the cards are that he sends.  Being a player collector, my tastes are far more specific than his being a team collector. But, he always find great stuff to send.  Thanks, again, BA Benny!

No comments: