Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2006 Press Pass Basketball Pack

This is another pack that came in my discounted K-Mart holiday box (yep, still working on that bad boy). I'm making sure I get my money's worth out of this box (even if I only paid like $4), so you will see most of the packs on here at some point.

2006 Press Pass Basketball

Ronnie Brewer
>>> Currently playing for the Bulls in the Eastern Conference Finals

Adam Morrison Power Pick
>>> Currently a free agent...yeah, I know you're surprised.  It's a crime that this guy has two NBA Championship rings.

Paul Davis Blue
>>> Former Michigan State Spartan who is playing somewhere in Europe.  He's best known for being on the Millionaire Matchmaker.  Did anyone else see that episode?  What a boring dude.

Paul Davis Old School
>>> Ah, super.  Paul Davis hot pack.  It's my lucky day. 













Ironic that the one card I didn't scan is for a player who is actually still in the NBA.  I will say that the Old School cards are really nice.  As a college fan, I love when college cards embrace the school colors.

No comments: