Monday, October 1, 2012

More Group Break Randomness

I'm nearing the end of busting/sorting, so hopefully I'll get to team posts soon.  For now, enjoy some random stuff from 2008-2010 products, including a ton of 2008 Timeline.


This one is for ARPSmith.  I had to be mean and scan just one Brian Wilson card, specifically without the beard.  The Allosaurus doesn't have his beard, either.

Now for some Timeline Goodies:


The top row are SPs that don't scan worth a crap.  The Mauer and Buchholz are both gold parallels.  The Ramirez is a 20th Anniversary stamp parallel.  When I first saw it, I thought it was going to be rarer than it actually is.  The bottom row is a nice set of rookies, especially the Kershaw and Votto.


The Chapman is a nice surprise from 2009 Bowman.  Also for the Reds, the Todd Frazier Future Foundations card is quite timely.  Blake Forsythe is featured here on a nice-looking Tennessee Vols card.  He's currently in the Mets org.

I will be sifting through all of the 2011 and 2012 product soon, so I'll likely have one more random card post and one more Artifacts box before I start getting into team posts.

No comments: