Sunday, December 14, 2014

On the Third Day of Cardmas, My Mistress Gave to Me,

...3 UD Heroes,

2 Goodwin Blasters,
and a Baseball Gem of the Game!



Three 2008 UD Heroes blasters.  These are always fun to open.  Typically each blaster has one colored/numbered parallel.

I only need one base card to finish my set: #193. I didn't get it.  I did get a pair of David Wrights.



I love the multi-player cards in the set.


The black parallels are nice, too.  They'd make a great looking set.


More YSL cards, including a couple of non-player ones.


My first numbered card is a Kenji Johjima red parallel #/249. Not exactly what I was hoping for.


This guy has been making a name for himself lately.  The teal color (#/99) looks great for a Marlins card.


Now we're talking.  This is a good card to end on.  The nasty green color isn't great, but Nolan Ryan is always a good card.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: