Saturday, December 21, 2013

On the Tenth Day of Cardmas, My Mistress Gave to Me...


...10 Uppers Decking,
 
9 Ballers Balling,

8 Press-a-Passes,

7 Dueling Blasters,

6 Hobby Chromes,

5 Value Things,

4 Golfy Tigers,

3 Rack Packs,

2 Magic Cards,

A Mega Box with Topps Chrome!

C'mon, you're singing along, right?

Sometimes I end up with blasters for no reason.


 Nobody really needs a 2009 Upper Deck Series 2 blaster with 10 packs.  Even at a discounted $12, it's a little steep.  However, sometimes you're just in that mood to open something.  It's sad when this is the best option.  Oh well.


I only have about 10 copies of this card, but it's still David Wright, so woohoo!


Starquest in varying levels of rarity. The last two are Gold Rare.


This one is Emerald supercalifragilistic Rare.


A picture of Bench kneeling with a caption that says "Bench rises..."  I love it.


My guaranteed hit.  Fellhauer is in AAA, so I guess it's something. It wasn't the best card in the box, though.  That honor would go to this guy:


This is a Goodwin Champions Preview.  I seem to have a knack for pulling nice Jordans out of non-basketball products.

At least the Jordan made me feel better about buying this thing.

Just two days left to go...can you feel the excitement?

No comments: