Sunday, December 15, 2013

On the Fourth Day of Cardmas, My Mistress Gave to Me...


...4 Golfy Tigers,

3 Rack Packs,
2 Magic Cards,
A Mega Box with Topps Chrome!




Time for our fourth sport in as many days.  Man, even when they put more than one picture on the pack they're all Tiger. 

2001:


Gotta love when none of the 5 cards look like each other.  The Tiger card is a "WebPass" that has a special watermark on the back.  When viewed through a special webcam program, it acts as a password to take you to a special website.  Sorry guys, but the website no longer exists.  I feel like this is the QR code of 12 years ago.

2002:


That would be awesome to play a round of golf with Tiger just for opening a pack of cards.  I'm damn sure staying for the after party, too.

2003:


 No Tiger? Boo!

Oh wait, there's this:


Oh my.  I may regret this, but count me in.

Skip ahead to 2012:


Damn, this crap sucks compared to the 2001-03 packs.  If I wanted female golfer cards I would...um...well I can't imagine that situation so I don't know.

That's probably the last golf you'll see this Cardmas.

No comments: