Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Trolling for BJs, part 3

Finally, we can get to the really good stuff.

2009 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor #13/50

Gold refractors are so awesome looking.  They shine like no other. 


Holy Materials, Bossman (Junior). 

My favorite card of the package was this silky smooth beauty:

2009 Topps Silk #34/50
This is the first silk card I've ever seen.  I'm totally in love with this card.  I remember seeing it on his blog a while back and being crazy jealous.

Troll, I cannot thank you enough.  Your return package should be out soon. 

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Wow, nice package! I love getting those silk cards too, they really do look great, and they're an example of one of the few things Topps is doing right these days--they're just so nice to look at. I think we need to get you a t-shirt that declares you a BJ supercollector that you can totally wear out in public.