Saturday, January 28, 2012

LCS Trip Part 2 (of 3): Random Hokies

I didn't originally intend to pick up anyHokies on this particular LCS trip, but while digging through the $0.10 and $0.50 boxes for Wolverines, I came across a few Hokies. 


While flipping through some Packers searching for Charles Woodson, I came across a load of cool Antonio Freemans.  The one in the lower right is so unbelievably shiny. 


The card on the left was picked up because I didn't have any Tyronne Drakefords.  The Vick is a nice VT uni card, so I had to pick that up.  The Humes card is awesome, as he was one of the big players while I was at VT.  He and Mike Imoh made an impressive 1-2 punch at RB. Yeah, so nothing off the charts crazy, but worth noting, anyway.

1 comment:

SpastikMooss said...

Man, Tyrone Drakeford. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. I remember him being on my teams a lot in NFL QB Club 98 for the N64. He was huge for the Niners D that year.