Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 Topps Releases: Can you name them?

Check out my Sporcle quiz and see if you can get them all:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/spankee/topps-baseball-releases

I created the thing and I still struggle to get them all.

I should warn you though: If you have never been to Sporcle, be ready to waste some serious time there.  There are an incredible number of quizzes in a broad range of topics.  It's very addictive.

After you are done blowing 2 hours at work on Sporcle because of me, feel free to come back and comment on how you did.

13 comments:

Ryan H said...

I actually did pretty well, I got 17 of 22. I missed all of the sets that I didn't collect hardly any of for various reasons.

Nachos Grande said...

There were 7 that I missed.

Greg Zakwin said...

16 out of 22

Dawgbones said...

screw you!!

hiflew said...

18 out of 22...just goes to show that Topps doesn't really create a completely memorable product.

Anonymous said...

I got 19 - and I just did a post where I listed out each one and the date.

I missed their lowest end kids product, the one that isn't really cards, and a high end product. All the high end products sound and seem the same.

Justin McLeod said...

I only missed Finest and three of the Bowman products because I didn't remember that Bowman is a Topps product until the very end. Ugh!!

moremonkeys138 said...

I got 20/22. Somehow I forgot Finest and Bowman Platinum.

Eric L said...

15/22 = 68%
/has flashbacks to high school

Ryan G said...

I missed Attax. 21/22 ain't bad, says Meatloaf!

Josh D. said...

15/22
Missed Triple Threads, Marquee, Tribute, Pro Debut, Attax, Finest, and Heritage Minors. Well...I wouldn't say I've been missing them, Bob.

Bonus points to the wife who chimed in with "Allen and Ginter"!

Corky said...

I hit 19 out of 22 missing Heritage Chrome, Update and Sticker. I hit a mind blank with a little over a minute left and just watched the clock countdown.

JGBlargh said...

I haven't collect Baseball sine 1992.
7/22