Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2011 Chrome Value Packs x2

I picked these up on separate occasions with some birthday cash.

Some Base cards for the PC.
Some regularfractors.
Xfractors of a decent rookie and a guy with a terrible last name.
Retro inserts that I can't decide if I like or not.  Of course, I love the David Wright.
But you really came to this post for the orangefractors.

Batting .500 on Phillies is okay, since they're going to win the series, hand down.
Three new cards for the PC make me happy, and I got some good trade stuffers.

By the way, don't you want a piece of this:


Tons of great teams still without bids in my group break.  Trust me, you won't be dissappointed, even with the expensive Yankees! Go here to see where bidding stands, and go here for an explanation of this madness.

2 comments:

Dawgbones said...

That is a very nice looking Wright. If I can beat Julie to the Halladay, I'd love to have that one for my Phillies binder, as well as the other shiny Phils... I'll find you something for them...

Funner Here said...

Dawg, you claimed it fair and square :-). I think I might even have it already!