Monday, January 31, 2011

Cardboard Collections' Colbey Collects Carolina Cards.

I sent Colbey over at Cardboard Collections an email a while back about some cards I had for him, and being the slow ass that I am, I got cards from him before I even sent his out.  I sent him a nice little package of Carolina teams (Panthers/Bobcats) and other items.  He sent me some great cards for the PC and a couple set needs.  Here are some of the highlights:


































Justin Upton: Ticket to Stardom Perforated, OPC (with a sick catch pictured), Bowman Throwback, and SP Authentic
Mark Reynolds: Heritage, Topps Peak Performance, Upper Deck, and UD Tape Measure Shots.  481 feet by a righty off righty Brad Lidge. That's massive.  No wonder Reynolds strikes out all the time, he's the ultimate grip-it-and-rip-it guy. 

One football card was chillin in the package:












Score Glossy Eddie Royal.  One of my favorite Hokies of all-time.  Too bad he's pictured in the horrible Broncos throwbacks.

Thanks for the great cards, Colbey.  I hope you enjoy what I sent you!

1 comment:

flywheels said...

Glad to see the cards arrived safely!