Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fathead Tradeables

They've had these at the local Big Lots for $2.50 a pack for a while now, and that's a great price for catching my attention.


For those of you that don't know, Fathead Tradeables are 5"x7" vinyl sheets that have players or team logos that are cut out.  I have a full size fathead in my VT Room.  They stay up great, and are re-stickable, which is awesome. I picked up 3 packs, and only got one dupe. Examples:




Here are the rest:

 
 

 
 


 
I'm going to hang on to the Nats one since somebody is a fan, but the rest are for trade...you know, since they're tradeable.

4 comments:

Weston DeShon said...

I'd be interested in the Cardinals.

Anonymous said...

Damn, I was just in a Big Lots and didn't see anything like this. What part of the store are they in?

BASEBALL DAD said...

I got a few of those at Ollie's. I also just bought one (and only)
pack of 2013.No Nats in the 2013, but I am interested in the Hafner

Anonymous said...

i am interested in the Hanley if there are no takers.