Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2009 Goodwin Champions


I picked up this Goodwin Champions blaster a while back, along with a few retail packs.  I don't know how many, though, as I threw all the wrappers away and just had the cards sitting in the blaster box.  Enjoy these, as I also have some 2012 Goodwin to post in the future, and those cards are waaayyyyyy worse.


This is probably the best base card in the set.  It's hard to beat a soaring Jordan.


I believe I scanned these because they are short prints.  That's got to be the only reason to scan these cards.  I didn't say it was a good reason...just the reason I did it.

 
Ah, now there are some base cards worth scanning. I have about a dozen of the BJs, but the Zim was new to me.  It's a short print and an awesome card.


Before I get to the minis, here's a poorly thought out insert.



Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. Who?



Dempster, Martin, and Harden are exclusive minis, which means they don't have a standard-sized counterpart.  Obviously, the Harden is the Gypsy Queen Black-Border parallel.  I thought GQ was a Topps thing? Hmmm....

2 comments:

flywheels said...

You are right about the 2012 GC. I really need to get off my duff and finish off the 2011 set. Hadn't seen that Jordan before...love it!

Ana Lu said...

The Markakis mini is simply great!