Thursday, March 14, 2013

2013 Topps Heritage Rack Pack

Heritage has lost me.  I think the time has come for Heritage to become an insert set.  Put 60 cards in Series 1.  Put 60 cards in Series 2.  Put 60 cards in Update.  Put the Chrome ones in Chrome.  180 cards would be great, that's 20 pages in a binder.  Insert them at a pretty high rate so it's actually attainable.

Anyway, just a thought.

I was excited about Heritage, at first, because any new release has some level of excitement.  Even if I don't like the sell sheet, I'll buy a pack or two.  When I started seeing it busted on the blogs, my excitement waned and I shifted from "I need to swing by Target to get a pack" to "I might grab one if I'm in Target and they don't have any discounted stuff." 

The latter of those two finally happened, and I picked up a rack pack.

Base cards

More base cards
 
Base rookie cards
Base leader cards
 

Base SP

   
I may grab a hobby pack or two just to play the lottery, but I won't be buying much more.  It's not that it's bad.  It's just stale.

No comments: