Friday, February 18, 2011

Catching up on trade posts: Dimwit and Rhubarb

Sam of The Daily Dimwit, David of e rayhahn rayhahn, and I of...uh...here, recently worked out a little threeway trade.  This isn't the kind of threeway I would prefer to brag about on here, but I netted some great cards nonetheless.  Of course, I am way behind in posting this as Sam and David have both posted about it long ago.

I received a buttload of 2009 Allen and Ginter from both of them, and Sam also sent a ton of 2007 UD Masterpieces.  In addition, David sent me some great PC additions featuring Verlander and Cuddyer:











and Sam sent me these beauties:
















The Upton goes in my PC, while the Howard is up for trade.

Thanks, guys, for the great threeway (damn, that's very strange to hear myself say).

No comments: