Wednesday, December 15, 2010

100th Post!!! CONTEST!!!

This is my 100th post since I started My Cardboard Mistress on July 20, 2010 with the First Date.  When I started this blog a few months ago, I really didn't know what to expect.  40 followers, two dozen trades, and 99 posts later, I couldn't be happier.  The blog started slow, so most of my early posts didn't get too many hits, but picked up when I broke out the Jefferson Burdick image in the style of Shepard Fairey.  The image circulated around to several blogs and finally got my site name out there. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to check out my blog, and especially those who have left comments and traded with me.

To celebrate this milestone, why not have a contest based around the first 99 posts.  To enter, answer the ten questions below in a email to me.

1) What famous sports card name did I come across in Hollywood Cemetery in July?

2) What two A&G Celestial Stars minis did I pull from rack packs this year?

3) Who were the two subjects on the custom Masterpieces card Beardy made for me?

4) What was my 100th David Wright card?

5) Who traded me my 100th Justin Verlander Card?

6) What player was featured on the custom "Blacklist" card I made?

7) When is my birthday?

8) Who did I say Vic Power's 1956 Topps card looked like?

9) What are the three oldest cards I own?

10) What three teams did I go see Virginia Tech play this year?
 
 I would recommend using the "Search this blog" feature on the sidebar. The person who gets the most correct will win.  If multiple people win, I will random off the prize.  What is the prize, you say?

In addition to something suiting your collecting desires, two Chrome rookie cards of the hype-tastic rookies of Baseball and Football: Stephen Strasburg and Tim Tebow.














Sorry to have a contest that requires more than just a comment, but I really hope this gets some extra hits on some of my earlier posts. 

As a bonus, if you pimp this contest on your blog (send me an email to let me know) and are a winner, you will receive something extra special.

Thanks for reading, and good luck!

******Deadline to enter is Friday night at 11:59 pm

2 comments:

Dawgbones said...

What Dya mean, no comments? I actually have to think for a change!!
Great little contest dude, and a lot of interesting stuff there in your blog! Thanks.

BA Benny said...

Answers e-mailed yesterday, contest plugged today. Thanks!

http://babennysbaseballcardbuffet.blogspot.com/2010/12/contests-galore-and-few-other.html