Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trade with BA Benny

Those of you familiar with BA Benny saw his recent post about our trade.  He gave me a little more credit than I was due though, as the TTM's and the Brad Smith AU weren't from me.  However, I wanted to make sure to get the trade cards he sent me up quickly since it was a very satisfying trade.  I don't have a specific team I collect, so BA Benny went the extra mile to find me some great cards of the players I do collect.  I couldn't be happier.

First, he sent a Justin Verlander FY Bowman Chrome Refractor along with some Verlander base cards for my collection.  And, the FY Refractor happens to be my 100th Verlander, so what a great card to reach that milestone.


















Also in the trade were several base cards of David Wright, BJ Upton, Justin Upton, Michael Cuddyer, and Ryan Zimmerman and a nice David Wright Jersey













Also on the baseball side of things was a few needs for some sets I want to finish.  A 2008 UD X Die Cut Carlos Quentin and a 2008 UD Masterpieces Ryan Braun were much appreciated.  Of course, I can't forget the stack of 2009 A Piece of History base cards that the trade started with.














On the football side, BA Benny came through big time with some awesome VT Hokies, including some base cards of Eddie Royal and Xavier Adibi.  In addition to the base, he also sent an Eddie Royal Jersey and a sweet Eddie Royal RC Refractor.














The highlight of the trade, for me, was a 2006 Leaf Limited Monikers Kevin Jones Autograph #19/34.  He is one of my all-time favorite Hokies, and I got the chance to watch him my freshman year at Tech. 


















This is what trading is all about.  Start off small with some base cards and work up to an awesome trade with a wide range of players and sports.  I am very satisfied with this trade and look forward to trading with BA Benny in the future. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really dig that Verlander. I collect him too.