Sunday, November 2, 2014

NFL Score Streak: Week 9

Broncos.  Lions. It's going to epic...except that the Lions automatically advance with a bye, and the nature of the contest is inherently unexciting.  I mean, I only need to show one Bronco card to move to the next week.  Otherwise, I show nothing and it's all over.


2013 Score.  52 cards.


DENVER BRONCOS - Zac Dysert doesn't give a damn about your bye week.



DETROIT LIONS - Mikel LeShoure shows up on the bye week.  Apparently nobody told him.



I guess you'll have to wait at least one more week for a champion!

Here what's happening in your neck of the woods:




Blue rookie....ooh...ahhh...so fancy.


Scorecard parallel which is hologrammy and not numbered.

Will next week be the week? Who knows...

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Count on Detroit not to show up when it counts the most.

Are you chasing the 2013 Score set? I have a handful of the rookies still, plus some base if you need.