Sunday, January 27, 2013

Super Bowl Countdown: 7 Days to go

One week to the Super Bowl!  Who's watching the Pro Bowl tonight?  I may flip it on, but I'm not really that interested.  I'm predicting Andrew Luck throws at least 1 pick. 


Today we have 18 packs (aka 2 blasters) of 2008 Heroes football.


2 points for the 49 ers for a pair of Willis' and 1 point for Flacco's Ravens.  I tried to throw Welker a point, but he dropped it.


Go Hokies.  My dream scenario is for Joe Flacco to be unable to play in the Super Bowl and Tyrod Taylor comes in and leads the Ravens to victory.


Ugh.  My least favorite player in the league. I'm glad this card doesn't get any points.

Ravens 11
49ers 8

1 comment:

Weston DeShon said...

Love the Welker reference. :)
Let me know if your up for trading the Manning. I'd be interested. Let me know.