Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Piece of Jaybarkerfan's Junk

I recently struck up a small trade with Wes at Jaybarkerfan's Junk.  I left a comment on one of his tradebait posts, and then promptly forgot which blog I left the comment on.  I hate when I do that, and I sadly do it way too often.  Luckily, he emailed me and we made the trade happen.  I sent him a Josh Willingham Auto in return for a sweet addition to my VT Hokie collection:

2011 Press Pass Legends Saturday Signatures Antonio Freeman
Freeman was a little before my time at VT, but I'm still a fan.  Freeman was a standout receiver at VT, eventually going to the Green Bay Packers in the 3rd round of the 1995 draft.  He made one Pro Bowl, was a part of the Super Bowl XXXI Championship and was inducted into the Packers HOF.  He is best known for one of the greatest touchdown catches in NFL history:


Thanks, Wes!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

That is a double shot to me, I am a Hoo and a Vikes fan. i remember watching that game in grad school, so depressing