Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trade with 20youksox

I recently hit up 20youksox of The Pack Prodigy with a Youkilis Auto that I wanted to get to him.  When someone collects a player like he does, and a rare card of that player shows up, it makes you want to get them the card so it will have a good home.  I really wasn't concerned with getting much in return, which, as usual, resulted in me recieving a sweet package.  First, he knocked a bunch of cards off my 2009 Allen & Ginter list, including these:



That leaves me 10 base, 7 SP, 1 National Pride, and 1 Highlights Sketch away from my goal.  If you have any of those to trade, please let me know.  I would love to finish the 2009 set before the 2011 set arrives next month.  I will trade at a premium for these!  Also in the package were some great PC cards:


A Justin Upton RC that had eluded me until now, and a nice refractor.

A sweet David Wright relic from 2010 A&G.
The colors on this work on so many levels.
While the Wright relic is awesome, my two favorite cards fom the trade are these:

2004 Topps BJ Upton Prospects (w/Delmon Young)
and a killer 2008 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor #072/150
The beauty of the blue refractor isn't justified by that scan.  It is just incredible in person.

Thanks, again, 20youksox, for the great trade!

No comments: