Wednesday, December 19, 2012

On the Eighth Day of Cardmas, My Mistress Gave to Me...

...8 Packs-o-Ginters,

7 SPx-es,
6 Masterpieces,5 Triple Plays,
4 B-ball Chromes,3 Cheap Primes,
2 Junky Fleers,And A Pack of Overpriced Crap.


Anyone out there actually singing along?


I love discounted Ginter blasters. 

The only base card of note...or that I scanned.

I needed that Ben Franklin, so that's cool.  I still need some inserts from 2011 by the way.  I also still need some SPs and inserts from 2012 A&G.  I also need 1 base card from 2008.  Someone's gotta have it.  Check out my A&G want lists.

The Kemp is a code parallel of a short print.  My research tells me the Argyled Plaschke man doesn't have it.  Hence, if my sources are correct, it will go in his pile on top of the Kershaw relic I pulled recently.

I still love the Floating Fortresses cards.  Great insert set.


I didn't get a hit, but the Flora cards are pretty rare, so it's close.  Of course, the Wright made my day.

We're already 2/3 of the way through this thing.  Crazy.

1 comment:

Greg Zakwin said...

Why yes, I most certainly need that Bison! gracias!