Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm back

Now that things have settled with the new addition, I can get back to posting.  We'll see if I can maintain it.

If I can, you are in for a ton of great cards between now and Christmas.  I still have a bunch of birthday stuff to show off as well as some other random pickups.  My 12 Days of Cardmas will be back, and will feature a much better assortment of cards than last year.

What better time than now to show off a new card addition:


You've probably seen these CardGen cards mentioned a fair amount lately.  I had to pick up the Sizemore.  It came very quickly from a seller in Japan, which was pretty cool.  He also threw in some extras, which are for trade if anyone wants them:


1 comment:

Spiegel83 said...

I am interested in the Japanese cards. Please email me if you would like to get a trade going. Thanks.