Thursday, December 20, 2012

On the Ninth Day of Cardmas, My Mistress Gave to Me...

...9 SP Prospects,

8 Packs-o-Ginters,7 SPx-es,
6 Masterpieces,5 Triple Plays,
4 B-ball Chromes,
3 Cheap Primes,
2 Junky Fleers,And A Pack of Overpriced Crap.



It's easy to toss a couple of these on the counter every time I'm at the LCS.  The checklist is pretty good.
Adam Dunn, Josh Beckett, Jimmy Rollins, Hong-Chih Kuo, CC Sabathia,
Josh Hamilton, Adrian Gonzalez, and Drew Henson

The inserts are ok, but the real draw for me is that Cuddyer has a few cards in there.  I managed to snag two:

The "The Show" card is really nice.

Hits come 1:12 packs, and I managed to pull an auto, though it wasn't as big a name as I was hoping for.


Still, a hit is a hit, and it's an on-card auto. 

I may have to go back to the LCS and buy the rest of these.  I also need to go through and see if I have a complete set, yet.

4 comments:

Roy-Z said...

Good-looking set. Nice checklist. Also, love the MiLB logos.

Unknown said...

makes me want to go buy a box!

Kevin said...

Nice Cuddys!

Merry Christmas to you and the family by the way. I hope you are enjoying fatherhood, nothing is better!

Kevin said...

Is that Dan Gladden in the middle?