Saturday, December 15, 2012

On the Fourth Day of Cardmas, My Mistress Gave to Me...

...4 B-ball Chromes,

3 Cheap Primes,
2 Junky Fleers,And A Pack of Overpriced Crap.


2007-08 Topps Chrome Basketball

Ah basketball, the minority sport...


...on this blog, I mean.  Get your head out of the racist gutter.  I'm saying I show a lot of baseball and football, but not much basketball. I wasn't making social commentary about the front of these packs.

Oh yeah...don't even talk hockey, which is a second tier sport anyway. 


These Chrome cards are really strange looking.  They're nothing like 2007 Baseball counterpart.  Weird inclusion of Loscutoff, but I like it.  He was way better than Kobe Bryant will ever be, because Loscutoff has 7 rings...  See Kobe fans, that's why number of rings has nothing to do with how good you are.  LeBron is better at basketball right now than Kobe ever was.  That doesn't discount Kobe, it just takes account of the fact that James is a complete basketball player and Kobe isn't/wasn't.

Anyway, I love the combo of inserts I got:


 Yao is nearly 2 feet taller than Spud.  Love it.

I picked these packs up out of the Target $1.59 Power Pack box, so I was mighty surprised to see this:

#005/539
Belinelli is a decent baller, now with the Bulls.

No comments: