Thursday, December 13, 2012

On the Second Day of Cardmas, My Mistress Gave to Me...

...2 Junky Fleers,

And A Pack of Overpriced Crap.




I know, showing a crap hit in a Panini Momentum pack, stating that this Cardmas is improved, and showing two packs of 1989 Fleer is all kinds of contradictory, but bear with me.


At least these packs have awesome stickers. I'll get this out of the way: No Griffey.


My cousin was a huge Ron Gant fan as a kid.  He was telling me recently that in the mid-90s, he had every Gant card there was.  I informed him that Gant now has 787 cards.  I think I killed his childhood.


It's good to have a Hammaker around for Christmas to make your ham.  For similar reasons, I would'nt invite Boddicker.


Why is it that late '80s prospect cards always had the worst players on them?

No comments: