Monday, December 17, 2012

On the Sixth Day of Cardmas, My Mistress Gave to Me...

...6 Masterpieces,

5 Triple Plays,
4 B-ball Chromes,3 Cheap Primes,
2 Junky Fleers,And A Pack of Overpriced Crap.


I came across a discounted 2008 UD Mastepieces Football blaster and had to buy it.  I never opened any football masterpieces, and really wanted to after falling in love with the baseball versions.  To me, the lack of UD Masterpieces is the saddest part of UD losing their license.


It really doesn't get much cooler than these cards.  I managed to get the one card from the base set that I really wanted:

Eddie Royal RC

I got one black framed parallel:


The black and gold frame looks awesome on a Steelers card. 

I also got a framed red parallel:

Red Grange #133/199
So, a black and gold Steeler and a red Red Grange.  How appropriate.

No comments: