Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012 Leaf History of Baseball Cut Signature Edition



Sometimes I pick up things for no good reason.  In a subset of those times, the things make it into the cart and out the door with me.

I'm not a big cut signature guy, but I think morbid interest got the better of me.  While I certainyl won't make my money back, I wasn't too dissappointed.

Label:
2012 Leaf Cut Signature
History of Baseball Edition
Don Demeter
1959 World Series Champions

The scan doesn't really do it justice because of the slab.  It's a nice looking signature of a Don Demeter, who played for the LA Dodgers in the 1959 World Series.  I've seen a handful of Demeter cuts from this product on eBay, and this really is the best looking one.  Other autos are a little shakier or are on lined paper.


I fully expected this to be a product I would want to un-buy, but it really wasn't.  It was a neat foray into history.  I like that the slab label says "1959 World Series Champions". It gives the card a little purpose.

This card is for trade if anyone is interested.

No comments: