Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Countdown: Super Bowl Sunday!

Today is the day we've been waiting for.  Since the game is going to be played in Philadelphia, why not open some Philadelphia cards!


Wait, the game isn't being played in Philly?  Damn.  That would have been the perfect way to finish this thing. 

Screw it.  My blog, my cards, my whatever.  I say it's in Philly.  Deal with it. 

2 Rack Packs, 4 Retail Packs, and 1 Hobby Pack. The blue wrapper is the prettiest.



Sorry Falcons, no Supe (r Bowl) for you!  Shout out to Tony Gonzalez, though, who was a monster this year.  Appropriate that the Ravens score a point on the last post with Ray Lewis.


Unfortunately for Ray, though, there's just too much 49er cardboard here.


Even I scored a point on the last day!

Other point scorers: Adrian Peterson, Trains, and JFK.


Well, that wraps up my Super Bowl Countdown. 

Ravens 13
49ers 16

If my prediction holds true, the 49ers will use a late surge to break the tie and win 16-13.  For the record, the Patriots and Falcons would have scored 10 and 8 points, respectively.  Not bad that the cards predicted the conference champions...bring on the Super Bowl!

No comments: