Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl Countdown: 2 Days to go

Today's cards may be the most frustrating of any I've shown.  I hate to bitch too much, but these are just a joke.


In total, I opened 1 Hobby, 1 retail and 1 value pack. 


The Prime Rookies are nice enough...nothing wrong with removing a background that didn't really have anything anyway. 

Andrew Luck RC is always exciting. 

The Sproles is a blue parallel that isn't numbered. 

Now here is my first big beef.  The middle row shows the value pack exclusive cards.  They have blue foil.  The only problem is that they don't have quite the same blue foil as the Sproles. So, there is Blue and Retail Blue.

The Cruz is a thicker copper parallel. 

Like Topps Strata, the base cards are thicker in Hobby than retail.  That really grinds my gears.

Oh well, I'll try to look on the bright side...we finally had some points scored.  One each, though, so we still have a tie with only 2 days to go.

Ravens 12
49ers 12

No comments: