Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another NPN success

I got another NPN package from Upper Deck the day after the one I posted a few days ago.  I won another hockey card, this time from 2010-11 Upper Deck Hockey Series 1.  The card is a Young Guns Rookie Card of Dana Tyrell from the Tampa Bay Lightning:















Again, not bad for a free card, though since it's hockey, I'm a little more happy about the free toploader, penny sleeve, and bubble mailer to reuse.  Any Tampa Bay Lightning fans out there?

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

I'm interested in it... lmk how many toploaders you want for it :)

Offy said...

How does Upper Deck do their NPN these days? I trued the old website a few times without any luck, but that doesn't seem to exist anymore. Have they gone back to mailing in requests?