Wednesday, June 6, 2012

NBA Playoffs Pack Rip: 2011-12 NBA Hoops (x1.5)


I said 1.5 because one pack is 8 cards, and the other is a Dollar Tree 5-card pack.


I really like these cards.  If I was more of a basketball collector, I would definitely go for the set.  I like the Larry Legend cameo on the Hill card.


I always thought Kobe would become a smarter all-around player as he got older, especially when the athleticism waned.  Unfortunately, I think he's becoming less team-oriented each season.  Don't get me wrong, he is extremely good at what he does, and is one of the all-time greats, but he really should be better all-around than he is right now.

Finally, the Pacers and Lakers score some solid points:

Bulls......21
Thunder....17
Hawks......16
Spurs......13
Jazz.......12
Clippers...12
76ers......12
Grizzlies..12
Heat.......11
Mavericks..11
Knicks.....10
Celtics....9
Nuggets....8
Lakers.....7
Magic......6
Pacers.....4

No comments: