Friday, June 8, 2012

NBA Playoffs Pack Rip: 2009-10 Panini Prestige Rack Pack

Wow, this is post #600 for me.  I really can't believe that. You people read this crap?


I'm a sucker for $3 rack packs.


For a Panini product, these aren't bad, though there's a little too much emphasis on the Prestige logo and the white fade at the top seems pointless.  I got 4 rookies in the pack, one of which is a "Bonus Shots" orange parallel #/300.


Oh yeah, did I not mention that I got a Griffin RC?  Yeah, I got a Griffin RC.  I'm pretty satisfied with that.  A $20 BV card in a $3 pack, I'll take it.

I still haven't had anyone request any of the NBA cards I've posted in trade.  I'm a little surprised, even though I know basketball is the 4 most likely sport to get trade interest.

The updated leaderboard:

Bulls......21
Thunder....19
Hawks......16
Grizzlies..15

Spurs......14
Jazz.......14
Clippers...14
76ers......13

Heat.......11
Celtics....11

Mavericks..11
Knicks.....11
Lakers.....10
Nuggets....8
Magic......6
Pacers.....5

2 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

congrats on 600! full-bleed photos would have great.

Jeremy said...

I didn't realize that the cards were for trade! I'll look over your want lists. I'd like whatever Thunder cards you don't want.