Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Presents: Big Retail Hit!

So I woke up this morning, and my wife led me upstairs to our renovation-in-progress baby room.  Along the ledge over the beadboard I put in, was an assortment of candy and packs of cards.  I didn't scan the candy, but she gave me a Kit Kat, a 3 Musketeers (my sympathy pregnancy craving), a Hershey's w/almonds, a Twix PB, 6 Airheads, some Laffy Taffy, and some Swedish Fish....MMMmmm, breakfast!

As for the packs:


Lucky for you, I didn't scan everything.  I only scanned one card, but it is definitely a good one:


That'd be an Abby Wambach Bronze Auto #09/50.  I certainly wasn't expecting that in the pack. Once this bad boy (or girl, I guess) goes up on eBay, my wife will have just about bought me half of my Gint-a-Cuffs box for Father(-to-be)'s Day.

Happy Father's Day to all those daddies and daddies-to-be out there!


1 comment:

Hackenbush said...

Man, everybody's getting better Olympic cards than me. Congrats! Happy Father's Day.