Thursday, June 7, 2012

Exploring my mistress: getting familiar with the coot.

I apologize to those of you who are dissappointed to find out this post is about baseball cards.


DHoff of Coot Veal and the Vealtones sent me a sick trade package recently.  I mean, I'm starting by showing Gandhi and Bruce Lee.  STARTING.  It gets better?


That blue Zim is gorgeous. 


The Wright Star Rookies card eludes me no more!


Who doesn't love some Coot BJs?  Yeeeeah...


I needed this McCovey for my Topps #3 collection.  Much appreciated.  I now have 94% of the Topps #3 cards, including all from '66-'12. 


This was great because I was close to just buying one for way too much.  I just lost an auction for a Cycle back #/99 the other day.  That really pissed me off.  I still need the Old Mill and the Cycle. 


This is actually my first Reynolds relic.  I have a manu-patch, but didn't have a relic.  Reynolds look very concerned about the rogue pube in the scan.


Finally, one great BJ to finish the trade.  This is the lowest numbered BJ of my collection, and a relic to boot.

Thanks DHoff, for a great trade!

1 comment:

Dhoff said...

I just got your cards today. Great stuff, man. Sorry about the pube...